October 30 & 31st 2021
The Balboa scene in Copenhagen is off to a flying start after the summer holidays. Classes are full to the brim and spirits are high, not least thanks to our fantastic visiting teachers Ari & Simon.
And Ari & Simon will not be the only international couple teaching Balboa in Copenhagen this autumn!
On October 30-31, the Copenhagen Balboa Weekend (CBW) will take place
In addition to the ever-important Saturday night party with live music, CBW features two days of classes with Solent le Bihan & Laurent Wallet. Some of you may remember Solent & Laurent from CBW 2019 where they taught a series of much-appreciated classes (and partied with us all night!).
All lessons and the Saturday evening party will be held at Salen in Kulturhuset Indre By and for the Saturday party we will have Rasmus Vennevold Trio playing with Candy on guitar and Chris Tanner on clarinett and vocals. This will surely be an unforgettable evening!
On Friday October 29th we encourage all eager dancers to join us at the swing dance party at Happy Feet Studios from 1900 and onwards at Ørnevej 33, Copenhagen – 5 min walk from Nørrebro station and the new metro station. The amazing Flying Jazzman Quartet will play live that night and there will also be a dedicated room with skilled Balboa DJs. This party is an option that you can not pre-purchase, you will have to pay 160,- DKK at the door. But there should be enough room for a big crowd! More details here.
So grab this opportunity and sign up for even more high-quality Balboa classes, and for a cozy and fun party in a relaxed and friendly setting!
Classes and levels
- 2 x 3 hours of classes (Saturday and Sunday).
- All classes will be taught by Solent le Bihan & Laurent Wallet (Paris, France).
- Level Takier: You know the basics of Balboa and dance comfortably if the music is not too fast (corresponds to having completed Level 1 & 2 at Ministry of Balboa Copenhagen)
Saturday 14.30-17.30 and Sunday 10.00 – 13.00
- Level Desatoff: You are an experienced Balboa dancer. You can lead or follow many moves and variations, and you feel comfortable dancing at all tempos (corresponds to Level 3 at Ministry of Balboa Copenhagen)
Saturday 10.00-13.00 and Sunday 1430-17.30
- Saturday night at 19.00-…
- Live band: Rasmus Vennevold Trio
- One class level and Saturday party: 650 DKK
- Both class levels and Saturday party: 1000 DKK
- Saturday Party only: 130 DKK
- Friday Party at Happy Feet – can only be purchased at the door for 160,-
All classes and the Saturday party will be held at Kulturhuset Indre By, Charlotte Ammundsens Plads 3, 1359 København.
For registration please complete the form in this link or use your camera on the QR code below: