Slow Balboa is a wonderful partnered swing dance, and will expand both your dance vocabulary and repertoire. Read more below and register so you can learn more.
Slow Balboa is very much like regular Balboa, just much slower, at or below 100 bpm. It is still danced to swing music, just slow swing music, and it still has all the wonderful Balboa feeling, and you’ll look fabulous.
Anni & Gašper are an world famous international teaching couple who have worked and danced together for many years. They are known for being exceptionally great teachers, and they look very stylish and fabulous on the dance floor when they play with rhythm, figures and movement in tune with the music.
Slow Balboa is a slower version of Balboa. It is dance to music below 100 BPM, with slightly different footwork rhythm, but most of the figures and movement are identical. The Slow Balboa class is currently a mixed level where you’ll bee working on rhythm, figures and combinations which are apropriate for you.
October 26 Anni & Gašper. They will start with the fundamentals to give everyone the same foundation, and then build on that, gradually getting more complex figures based on participants. This class will have 1 or 2 short breaks given that it is from 19.22.
Thursday October 26th:
Level description: Open for any swing dancer, since they start with the fundamentals and then build on top of that.
Location: Seraphions order, Haveselskabetsvej 3B, Frederiksberg, Copenhagen.
Dates: 1 Thursday October 26th from 19 – 22 with 1 or 2 breaks
Price: 250,- DKK + possibly 50,- in membership fee
Sessions: once – so don’t miss it
Time: October 26 19-22
Teachers: Anni & Gašper
Special offer: If you sign up for the weekly Slow Balboa class by Zhan & Jon, then this mini Slow Balboa workshop with Anni and Gašper is included.
Please follow this link to our brand new registration system. If you have any issues with the new registration system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made within 3 days of receiving acceptance email and payment instructions to secure your registration. If we don’t receive your full payment in due time your reserved spot may be given to another person.
- Please take care of all transfer costs and conversion cost if paying via bank transfer.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund your purchased class pass for any reason, but you may transfer your class pass to someone else with the same dance role (leader or follower). If you do so, let us know by email to whom you sold your class pass so we can update the registration.
- All participants are attending the event at their own risk
- The Ministry of Balboa do not assume any liability or responsibility for incidents and/or injuries and loss or damage of any personal belongings during the classes or socials.
- All classes must have at least a minimum of 4 couples registered to be guaranteed.
It may take us a few days to get back to you, not least because we need to ensure balance between leaders and followers. But if you get nervous about your registration, or if you have questions, you are always welcome to reach out to us via e-mail at email@example.com