Slow Balboa is a wonderful partnered swing dance, and will expand both your dance vocabulary and repertoire. Read more below and register so you can learn more.
Basic Slow Balboa: basic, Dean Raftery swim basic, Slow Around, slide around, slow drags
Open Slow Balboa: basic Slowout + some slowout variations
Location: Undergrunden, Islandsbrygge Kulturhus, Islands Brygge 18, 2300 Kbh S
Dates: Sunday February 18th
Time: 11-14 incl 2 smaller breaks
Track Price: 150,- DKK + possibly 50,- in membership fee
Teachers: Kasia Ceesay Hansen & Jon Bendtsen
Please follow this link to our brand new registration system. If you have any issues with the new registration system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made within 3 days of receiving acceptance email and payment instructions to secure your registration. If we don’t receive your full payment in due time your reserved spot may be given to another person.
- Please take care of all transfer costs and conversion cost if paying via bank transfer.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund your purchased class pass for any reason, but you may transfer your class pass to someone else with the same dance role (leader or follower). If you do so, let us know by email to whom you sold your class pass so we can update the registration.
- All participants are attending the event at their own risk
- The Ministry of Balboa do not assume any liability or responsibility for incidents and/or injuries and loss or damage of any personal belongings during the classes or socials.
- All classes must have at least a minimum of 4 couples registered to be guaranteed.